Tuesday 9 November 2010

The fab 70s

I've always been inspired by different decades. Now I'm loving the 70s style. I was browsing fashion pictures and came across these stunning images. How fab are those (faux?) fur jackets?! In my mind the camel and the black one are battling it out for the favourite position. I also wonder if a shorter, curvier person could pull off the high wasted flare.

Just to be clear, I do not love the blue dress or the red shoes. However, I do absolutely love the peach outfit. The colour and silhouette are marvelous, and it has pockets! I want it in my closet. Now. Or at least by the summer. That yellow shirt dress belongs in the summer wardrobe of my more tanned self.

Monochromatic 70s ... I like! Also like the splash of green with the white preppy dress.

These looks are my favourite, especially the green one. The colour, the print of the blouse, the flared mini, the knee socks, the platforms ... swoon! The brown, lacy one comes in a close second place.

I'm really quite bothered that my mom didn't keep any of her old clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment