Monday 18 October 2010

Dior Christal Dazzling timepiece

I saw this and I swooned, then I gasped ... at the pricetag. It could be mine for £14,200. Some jobs I've applied for have offered not much more as an annual salary. But isn't it beautiful. Forget big blue eyes, I want a big blue timepiece! I would happily be single for another six years if that meant I could have this watch. Does that make me horribly materialistic? Maybe ... At least I know myself. And a watch can't let you down. Well, it could break down, but in that case you'd simply have it fixed. I don't know many faulty men who could be fixed.

Time would be totally irrelevant with this on my wrist. I suppose to anyone who can afford it, time probably is irrelevant. Ah, to be one of those lucky few ...

No comments:

Post a Comment