Saturday 23 October 2010

Twee Sweaters

You know who's wardrobe I also want? Emma's from Glee. She's just so darn adorable. Her clothes are the perfect match of prim and quirky. She wears a lot of bows and bright colours, and also has a good take on vintage style. I think this would all really work for me. Apparently she wears a lot of J.Crew and Anthropologie, both out of budget. What I love most about her though is her twee sweaters.

Speaking of twee sweaters, I'm really loving pearl and lace detailing on sweaters. I've managed to find some Emma-inspired pieces that are somewhat nearer my budget.

These are all in the £30 pound range and are from Miss Selfridge, Topshop and John Rocha, all brands from in my 'hood. Whoopie. Or maybe not so whoopie. I'm now employed, wich means at some point I'll be getting a paycheck. A paycheck I'll be very tempted to blow on these sweaters, while I should really be spending it on other things, or saving it for later ... Oh the agony!

No comments:

Post a Comment