Sunday 17 October 2010

Kurt Geiger shoes


I first fell in love with Kurt Geiger when I picked up a Glamour magazine while visiting the UK. I was about fourteen years old. I can still remember lusting after the shoes. Theirs stood out from all the other ones because the shoes were just so damn fabulous. The design, textures and colours drew me in and I knew that one day I would have to own a pair.
 As an unemployed graduate, I can't afford them any more then when I was fourteen (probably even less so, I had a job back then). But I am closer to the source. I now live in the UK and there are two large
Kurt Geiger stores nearby. Oh the temptation!
Hopefully I'll be able to treat myself to a pair for my next birthday (July 2011). It would be even nicer if someone else would ...

  I've just realised I have quite a thing for bows ...

No comments:

Post a Comment