Monday 25 October 2010

Lovely Library

I really really want a cosy library. I can just picture myself lounging by a roaring fireplace, loosing myself in a good book.
When I grow up and have a home of my own, I will absolutely have to have a library. Of course, I'd also have to have kitties. So we can mutally purr in contentment.
I'd decorate it with a vintage feel and keep everything soft and luscious and luxurious. It would be my haven. Together with my dressing room.
Hmm, sometimes I wonder if there's room in my dream-future life for anyone else. Sometimes I worry that being single for so long has made me rather selfish. What if my future man is not a reader and would rather not waste a whole room on books. Hmm, I don't think I could have future with that kind of man. I guess if I find the right man, it wouldn't be a question of being selfish because it would be our haven. That makes me smile on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment