Thursday 21 October 2010

Joan Holloway

Now, just to be clear, I don't want Joan Holloway (or Christina Hendricks). I couldn't actually have a person because that would be wrong. Although, who's life wouldn't be better with a bit of Joan Holloway. She would give amazing no-nonsense advice on life and love and everything in between. And she's nice to look at.

But let's get back to business. What I really want is her wardrobe. Fabulous fabrics in luscious jewel tones and to die for accessories. Swoon! I especially love her pen necklace.

The retro look is very flattering for curvier types like myself. There are so many styles that I really love, but know that I could never pull off because I'm not tall and thin. But this one, this one works.

By the way, red / ginger is the new blonde. Coming from a blonde, that's gotta say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment